Notices

Any KY OSOers??

Old 08-16-2007, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Live/work/play on cumberland

I am a salesman at Hilltop Marine on Cumberland, we are a Formula and Sunsation dealer. I would love to invite everyone down for the Poker Run, we have a hospitality houseboat set up with food and drinks for all to enjoy. Come by and visit, we will have several Formula Fastechs, a few Sunsations including a couple F4's.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Somerset, Science Hill really, 10 minutes from work.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default I'll be there

The World Famous Blondes Preferred boat will be at the poker run. Also boat on the Ohio River. Usually put in at Watertown then head up or down the river depending on what is happening that day. Look for us at Yacht club on Saturday afternoon.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

Default Lake Cumberland ROCKS

I'm a Nodic & Sonic Dealer on Lake Cumberland. We also would like to extend an invite to all OSO ers to attend the 2007 Lake Cumberland Poker Run and we too will have a hospitality houseboat with food and drink. So stop by and see us and all our New NORDICS and SONICS.

Unlimited Marine
Old 08-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sounds like there's gonna be plenty of high hp hardware there! Now all I need to do is line something up for the stabbin' cabin after the run!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Registered

Default lake cumberland poker run

Wouldn't miss the poker run. I love seeing all the hardware up close and personal. Will be staying on a houseboat at State Dock . Traffic will probably be a little thicker with the lower water levels. Hoping for a good fun safe weekend for all.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Registered

Default lake cumberland poker run

Wouldn't miss the poker run. I love seeing all the hardware up close and personal. Will be staying on a houseboat at State Dock . Bill Jasper runs a great marina. Traffic will probably be a little thicker with the lower water levels. Hoping for a good fun safe weekend for all.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Registered

hey unlimited does that go for the baja owners as well? we'll be down as we are every weekend setting up on the main lake on thursday. hope the weather holds out !
Old 08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KDAWG
hey unlimited does that go for the baja owners as well? we'll be down as we are every weekend setting up on the main lake on thursday. hope the weather holds out !
KDAWG

I would be offended if you didn't stop by and say Hi. Looking forward to that whole weekend.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:55 AM
Registered

Heard from a reliable source last night that the party still may be back by 76 Falls ?

Quick Reply: Any KY OSOers??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.