Notices

Any KY OSOers??

Old 09-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey ohmthis what a weekend had 30 people on board out watching the poker run and was happy to get home sunday. needed a rest, did you find the mice? lol sometimes you just need a little wd40. have a great week see you soon.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Whose got pics of the LC poker run? Let's see 'em so I can feel even more left out for not going.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Registered

Kinda quiet over here. Whats everyone up to? What do you guys do in the off season? Anyone ride motorcross or trail ride ATVs?
Old 09-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Registered

hell man it's still boating season.! unless you have to sit in the back seat then it's time to find a new ride. but if your driving or sitting in the co pilots seat it's still boating season till you can't stand the cold. and by the way after boating season we're still on the h.b. all winter fishing or exploring.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just found this thread. I'm in Hebron KY, 4 miles from the Cinci airport (yes, the Cinci airport is actually in KY).
I was boatless until a few weeks ago, and I've always considered myself a Lake Erie guy, but that's where I grew up, and where I had my old baja for 4-5 years.
Not doing any boating this year, working on the boat for next year.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default I 'll still here

The World famous Blondes Preffered boat is put up in its parking spot for the winter. She will be out to play in the spring. Until then the playbaby that owns its is playing up at KJ's off of Buttermilk Pike. Come up on Sunday and watch the Cowboy's, America Team. The heck with the Bungels, there is to much me attitude on that team. Oh I almost forgot how about Big Blue. Four and O for the first time. Going down Saturday and watch the game.

Blondes Preferred

Last edited by Wildman1; 09-26-2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: mispelling
Old 09-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default I'm still here

The workd famous Blondes Preferred boat is put up in it's parking spot for the winter. The playbaby that owns it is playing up at KJ's on Sunday watching America team the Cowboys beat up on everyone. Going down Saturday and watch Big Blue. If you Ky OSOers come up I will buy you a drink. Just look for the red corvette sitting out in the parking lot with Blondes Preferred on it. Going to KeyWest in November to extend the boating season. See ya'll soon.
Blondes Preferred
Old 09-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wildman1, thats right around the corner from me. Maybe I'll make it up that way tomorrow. But if the weather is still good I plan on working on the boat.
Do you happen to know of anyplace close-by for indoor winter storage? 24' Pantera, and currently have the transom stripped if space is tight.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I'm just proud of the Bungles for not having any players get arrested in the last few weeks!

GO BIG BLUE!
Old 09-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Place to stored your boat

bouyhunter
The rebuilt flea market off of US 25 just south of Mt Zoin exit has new storage garages for boats and RV's. My landscape buddy has his Cigarette in there now. New building and its close by for you.

Quick Reply: Any KY OSOers??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.