Old 11-13-2007, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dwayne for more info on the Velocity run on Lake Norman go to

www.carolinapowerboat.com or www.boatfreaks.org
Old 11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Dwayne I dont care that you voice your opinion but I have never singled out your brother for anything and I wont,I have been vocal about the problems with the boat here but I also went to the man himself and expressed my feelings and he offered all of the info he could.With that being said I must still believe in the product or I would not consider buying another,working with Kenny as we speak,but once again I do not think I have to justify my actions to anyone,also I have first hand knowledge of transom issues personally and that is the truth so why dont we ask the members on here what there thoughts are and so you dont just think it is me,with that being said,let them post away and I do not need to call you infact your name was never mentioned.Talk to you soon.

Last edited by 1HYPER1; 11-13-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VelocityMark
Dwayne for more info on the Velocity run on Lake Norman go to

www.carolinapowerboat.com or www.boatfreaks.org

Thanks Velocity Mark. I hear it is a good place for a 22. Look forward to making the trip. If I start saving now I should have enough money for GAS!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Registered

As i Said i would apoligize if i took any of this as wrong but you have to read your own post to understand where i'm coming from.your first post on this forum states that you would never buy another velocity because your call was not returned on your boat purchase. So you are buying elsewhere. As far as knowing you yes i've had the privaledge of tossing a couple of beers back and talking velocities but then i started reading some of your rants and your buddy ragged on velocity . These are all out thier for anyone and all to read.2 or three people on this forum have already based thier concerns on your comments just because your call was not returned on your purchasing of a boat ??. You took this all as a personal attack just as much as i did on your behalf toward team velocity so if. As far as wasting steve's time i went looking for a steal when i went and looked at that boat i had $10,000 on me when i went and looked at it but he wanted to fix the motor himself and was firm on the price. after looking at it the wife said no way was she riding in another 22 on the bay. So STEVE I APOLigize to you for wasting an hour of your time for looking at your boat. If you bleed velocity like you say you do read some of your own post's before sending theme. Curt anymore questions i'll be back on tonight. P.S just so you know i'm waiting on the title from bank of america for my 1996 boat and trailer ( FREE AND CLEAR) only took three years At 34 yrs old not to bad . Thanks for being concerned also
Old 11-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Registered

Dwayne good talkin to ya,see you in Philly.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Registered

What i'm Not invited ? LOL
Old 11-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Single Screw 32 has ridden in my VELOCITYS and with us in Rays VELOCITYS many,many times and not one time in 18 years did he not offer or pay for FUEL, FOOD OR DRINKS. So for anyone on here to say he is a freeloader or wastes peoples time, YOU better rethink that one my friend.... I don't need to interduce my self as most on here know me and my credibility. By the way CURT taken out the 41 tomorrow, testing some very LARGE PROPS.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Bill did you talk to Kenny yet? I just talked with him and he was unaware that you had left a message and said to please call him, he has changed cell numbers and lost most of his contact numbers in the old one.

Last edited by VelocityMark; 11-13-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Guys I could care less if you paid cash or financed your boats,what I said was if I can not pay cash for a toy I would not buy it,I do not want a payment on a toy.What you guys do is your buisness,period.Bob how you doin,the boat looks pretty sweet,I like the look and I blame all of this sh*t on you for taking me out on your 22,18 years ago.ITS ALL YOUR FAULT.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VelocityMark
Bill did you talk to Kenny yet? I just talked with him and he was unaware that you had left a message and said to please call him, he has changed cell numbers and lost most of his contact numbers in the old one.
Yes Mark I talked with him today as well as Steve at 3:30 pm.

Quick Reply: Velocity Owners News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.