Anemic 383 SBC >

Anemic 383 SBC

Notices

Anemic 383 SBC

Old 06-24-2022, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Donnie D
Stef and Straub are just fine. Where do you think my oil pan and trans pan came from for my race car, and who do you think got me the deal on them? At least try to stay accurate and current if you're going to hate on someone. It's more than obvious that you and your BB, SB are clueless though. Hard to hide jealousy. SMH.
LMAO. You really think straub is gonna tell you that he screwed over his former employer? Stop drinking his koolaid.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Zone 5
If you knew anything, you'd know that Griff is a Mod on this board. But hey keep on telling him off. That will work well for you here.

Is that supposed to mean something to me? The facts speak for themself, and if Griff had informed himself. He would have known and I wouldn't have had to inform him. As far as Stan from Steff's. I've spoken to him personally. As a matter of fact Stan is coming in to Piney Flatts with his motor home and guess who he'll be hanging out with? You got it. None other than Chris Straub. Hell...I could get Chris to send me the invoices of how much business Strab Tech does with Steff's if that would enlighten you. You see the difference between you and I is I do not work on conjecture and rumors. I operate from facts. You should try it sometime. Then you wouldn't act like the Gray matter lacking individual you do. but then again I hear that gray matter is at a premium out there in Zone 5.

Last edited by Donnie D; 06-24-2022 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Zone 5
LMAO. You really think straub is gonna tell you that he screwed over his former employer? Stop drinking his koolaid.
This is getting fun proving all of this BS as false!!!! Why would someone who you supposedly screwed be buying from you?? And been buying from you since 2007!!!! #CLUELESS What a Maroon...What a inbessile...ROTFLMAO!!!!

Last edited by Donnie D; 06-24-2022 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-24-2022, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

Excuse me but this id from your prior post "Holy fuk that’s funny. We’ve had our issues. But….he can turn wrenches" Now then let me get this straight. I should ignore what Tony Bischoff said about the cam that Chris Straub profiled for my boat, and let some guy that I know zero about tell me wheat I should do with it??? Dude...You're smoking dope. There is one other thing as well. I don't get emotional. I just tell it like I see it, and to date Chris Straub has profiled a cam for my 565 BBC 69 Chevelle that has been 9 teens. Plus one for my 66 Chevelle that runs just dandy, Plus this one that Tony Bischoff has told me would be a good cam for the combination that he has planned for my 383. You and your fan club came on here with an axe to grind with Chris Straub and hugging on Scott Foxwells leg, and when I told you how things really were you got emotional. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I've never ask for your opinion or help and I don't want your opinion or need your help. You are right about one thing. Lets move on. I'll keep on doing what I've been doing and you forget you ever saw a thread I've posted and everyone will be just fine.

WOW. Welcome to OSO. One month and you are now the resident expert on a couple of douche bags that were banned. Mosyt of the old timers here are brilliant when it comes to boats, engines, etc......and especially knowledable about con artists. I can't wait for you to suck 1 gallon of water into your block and hydrolock the engine with your Chris Straub "custom cam".
The following users liked this post:
Zone 5 (06-24-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 11:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasquesi
WOW. Welcome to OSO. One month and you are now the resident expert on a couple of douche bags that were banned. Mosyt of the old timers here are brilliant when it comes to boats, engines, etc......and especially knowledable about con artists. I can't wait for you to suck 1 gallon of water into your block and hydrolock the engine with your Chris Straub "custom cam".

Oh look...Its another hater crawling out from under yet another rock. You and your cohorts only wish you were as successful as the man you hate so much. How does it feel to walk around carrying Chris Straub in your head rent free? Sheesh and here I thought this place was different than the other forum boards I no longer have nothing to do with. That is very sad though because there are a few here that actually are here to help. Yet Buffoons like yourself, Zone Five and SB go a long way to keep many that would normally have something to offer to avoid this place like the south side of Chicago on a Saturday night. Well you all win. This is not what I came here for, and even though its been fun making some of you look like the BOOBs you really are. It's just not my thing. You 3 have a nice day....We'll cya round with Dyno numbers and speed improvement. All tough none of you need anyone or anything else to make you look more hateful or brain dead than you already do or are.
Old 06-24-2022, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
WOW. Welcome to OSO. One month and you are now the resident expert on a couple of douche bags that were banned. Most of the old timers here are brilliant when it comes to boats, engines, etc......and especially knowledgeable about con artists. I can't wait for you to suck 1 gallon of water into your block and hydro-lock the engine with your Chris Straub "custom cam".
I think if we told him the sky was blue he would tell us we are wrong.
Old 06-24-2022, 05:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

This is getting fun proving all of this BS as false!!!! Why would someone who you supposedly screwed be buying from you?? And been buying from you since 2007!!!! #CLUELESS What a Maroon...What a inbessile...ROTFLMAO!!!!

If you’re going to insult someone, could you at least get the spelling right?🙄
Old 06-24-2022, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I miss the old days, this thread would be 300 pages already....

Any chance you bought the velocity from Chris Sunken?? The previous anemic cam, was that from Bob Madera?
Zone 5 (06-24-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 589 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
Chris, is that you ? Lol. You ever put an impeller in a marine deal without paying someone to do it ? More specifically, how about an exhaust or outdrive ? Thought so. This is crazy. Your calling and texting him and he’s coaching you what to say. Classic.

Anyway…..

So, Don, did you know Mercruisers 400hp Scorpion engine was 383 with rhs heads crane 222/230 at .050” hydraulic roller ? Edit in: i believe cmi headers too, on some.

I Like my SBC CMIs with 5inch tails on my Roger Munn motor, its not what's on the outside except for the exhaust.

Donnie D (07-07-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

This should solve your cam problems...

The following 3 users liked this post by phragle:
bajaman (06-25-2022), sonicss42 (07-07-2022), Zone 5 (06-24-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.