so they filed for bankruptcy >

so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 08-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Some boat companies seem to be doing pretty well, of course compared to the high volume days far, far less.

I just wonder in these cases, two of the 28's in some form of completion. Do they have engines in them? Are the engines in the facility? Drives? I think one 28 was supposedly ready to go soon, haven't heard anything about that lately. Berk's boat I have no idea what stage of completion it was in. Did anyone actually go to the factory to see those two boats? Someone mentioned in another thread that they had a new 28SR hull and deck done. Perhaps that was Berk's boat?
Old 08-09-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
i have heard nothing but great things about pantera for as long as I can remember and now all of the sudden a few people want to kick them while they are down. JO I admire you spilling your heart on this forum and I wish you guys luck getting your bussiness in order. As for anyone who may be hurt by the bankruptcy proceedings I feel for you and wish you luck also.
Your a dellusional phuck tart.....kind of hard to argue with all the uncovered truths about Pantera and all Pantera renames, etc...
Old 08-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by verbi69
Your a dellusional phuck tart.....kind of hard to argue with all the uncovered truths about Pantera and all Pantera renames, etc...
Pretty easy if ya close your eyes and pretend it isn't true.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
that article sounds like he paid up front in full too. the internet is nothing new. been around for a while now. google is a wonderful thing.. your telling me berk had no clue of the past?? just saying
I don't think he paid all up front.

I think there was some initial payment and then subsequent draws when Pantera reached milestones in the build.

He obviously didn't ask for photographs.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 218 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by verbi69
Allright,,,put down the Coors light...

seriously werent you thinking of trading in the old PQ for one??
Old 08-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting better

Hey Comanche the doc told me I have bronchitis so it will be a few more days before I can do that favor you asked. Oh and 4bus I will be sure to pay for Jo's vacation and rent him a Lamborghini before hand of starting my boat. If y'all don't run them in the ground first before I get a chance to get one. I personally think Pantera is a good boat with good price look at everything else. Cig's are bad ass boats and they dont make anything small enough anymore but high $$ outer limits now makes something in comparison to the 28 in size but there really high $$. And for the rest I just don't care for how they look and yes I'm that damn picky
Old 08-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by B.A.
Hey Comanche the doc told me I have bronchitis so it will be a few more days before I can do that favor you asked. Oh and 4bus I will be sure to pay for Jo's vacation and rent him a Lamborghini before hand of starting my boat. If y'all don't run them in the ground first before I get a chance to get one. I personally think Pantera is a good boat with good price look at everything else. Cig's are bad ass boats and they dont make anything small enough anymore but high $$ outer limits now makes something in comparison to the 28 in size but there really high $$. And for the rest I just don't care for how they look and yes I'm that damn picky
If we don't run him into the ground? WTF??? We are stating the FACTS! and defending a fellow boat buyer. Jo's defense was he may need to raise his prices in the future? For a business this size to file BK on one consumer and one landowner blows my mind!

Im sure others shared your same enthusiasim when they were waiting on boats. Read around to see how that turned out for a handful of them.

The one thing you have going for you as a new buyer is he already has a completed hull out of the mold (Berk's) so setting you up should be easy, and ulitmately he will get double the money for one boat....win win for Jo. Maybe with your payment he can afford to buy some rigging for it.

The fact that you can defend him screwing people blows my mind! Please explain why you think it is ok to stiff a cash buyer for $100k?

My guess is you are not a future buyer, but a friend of the family and are here trying to defend them.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Go buy a 28' Active Thunder and you will never regret it. Pat will take care of you & deliver on time.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by gmhdfan
Go buy a 28' Active Thunder and you will never regret it. Pat will take care of you & deliver on time.
Pretty much this...and there's actually freeboard unlike the Pantera.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,824 Likes on 909 Posts

Exactly how much do you think a 28 Pantera with a 600sci sells for???? I'd guess around 160k. It will run maybe 80mph and thats if you could get it finished in 2 years.

Asking price on a new 29 OL with a 600sci is 199k. It will run 100mph. You could order a new one and have it done in 3-4 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.