Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Splashing Hulls: Right or Wrong? >

Splashing Hulls: Right or Wrong?

Notices

Splashing Hulls: Right or Wrong?

Old 03-21-2002, 11:43 PM
Liqui-Fly

Default Please

Drug companies pay a hell of a lot more to develope a product with less of a chance of a return than boat builders. They get 10 years of patent protection and if they don't come out with something else in that time guess what....they get splashed and they go out of business and they don't whine half as much as you do. Not to mention they actually go through the proper channels to get protection. Putting your name on a boat with napkin drawings just isn't enough.
David

Old 03-21-2002, 11:45 PM
Liqui-Fly

Default BS???

Did you read the article? What did it say? So now we're all the way back to Warlock....wow!!
David

Old 03-21-2002, 11:49 PM
Liqui-Fly

Default Hey Mod Thanks

For pointing out my typos and to think I baited you with "grammer". I guess I gave you too much credit. If you still don't get it grab a dictionary. Thanks for the HotBoat link. What better way to hide a 65 mph porpoise problem. Send it underpowered so it only runs 62. Now here's my link:
http://free.hotboat.net/tests/docs/H...26_Cat_498.htm

2nd paragraph...can you tell me what it says?

As far as instant responses. Well you see you get a little e-mail thingy that tells you someone replied like magic. I can manage a few things at one time. You guys should also stop doling out people's phone numbers like you do; that has to get annoying for non participating parties. Fight your own battles.

David

Old 03-21-2002, 11:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Yo Cord

Do you like your Firehawk,is it put together well,is it fast,did you get it at a resonable price.If your answer is yes,yes yes yes,pull out,just kidding.It looks like the Firehawk has a lower profile than a American Offshore,Chris Cat,ShadowCat copy cat.But if the your happy with it who cares!
Old 03-21-2002, 11:51 PM
BK
Registered

Liguid Fly said
So now we're all the way back to Warlock....wow!!
David

Sorry for talking over your head, LF.

I should have said Stolarz.
Old 03-21-2002, 11:53 PM
Havasu Barney

Question What has been going on here?

I decide to go to work thinking about the booty I just made an imaginary date for....

Then I get home, shower, gather up my goodies and sit down at the computer and turn it on to all this....

I fully expected to sit down with my box of kleenex and some Motion lotion (splashed KY, I think!) and it's on with Dog eating some BKat. But no, you guys been blah, blah, blahing away and now I flacid after all that damn reading..... bastards! (just them baby, no worries ) Not 1 damn picture either.

MODVP22, son you ARE a dumb ass!

BK, what cha wearin?

Old 03-22-2002, 12:05 AM
Registered

Default Hey Barney,

Whats up with your site,went to show it to someone and couldn't get the licking ticking.I will come to Havasu soon,that Copper Canyon looks like it gets real busy,looks like 8 or 900 boats.
Old 03-22-2002, 12:48 AM
Havasu Barney

Thumbs up That's sounds great Racemore

Do you have firm dates yet?

Better plan on a couple days with hanging out with me at the sandbar even though it will change you.

I got the crew together this year, you need to spend some time with me Race, I'll take great care of ya!

Come experience, River Art!

Old 03-22-2002, 01:39 AM
Registered

Cord,
Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I didn't mean that the de3ck change was signifcant, just that thedeck wasn't part of the deal, that's all. Sorry about the confusion, my appologies.

David, congrats, now your a hypocrite. YOU are the one that brought the Stoker name into this deal, I mean why not ask the man who builds them, oh thats right, because the truth hurts huh. Underpowered. Interesting word huh? Now I have yet to figure out if you are refering to your physical problems or a boat here. Here's one for ya, 22'Trinity, Merc 2.5 EFI, 2 people, full load of gear, full tank of gas, pump fuel, 96MPH on the radar, . Don't cry David.

Barney, I ain't your son, get that straight, thank God, I'd shot myself by now if I was. If I am so dumb, then why do I have my facts straight and the proof to back them up? Like I said, call Alan, call Howard, or is that just too simple? yeah and I am the dumb one...don't you have some gelcoat to spray? You better hope and pray you never cross my path on the water. Like I said before, thanks for showing me the strength I have over you, and David, by getting you all worked up soooooo easily. If I didn't know anybetter, I'd say you are taking it personal

sigh, well I am off to better things to do than listen to someone who splashed their name from a Kid's Dinosaur show
Old 03-22-2002, 08:42 AM
Liqui-Fly

Default Mod

You almost make no sense at all. Amazing how you do that. Yeah right 96.....lies will catch up my friend go to some events and let the truth come out. I take it you got over the porpoisiing probelm you wrote about. Now you just look like an ass.

David

Quick Reply: Splashing Hulls: Right or Wrong?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.