Dyno correction factor in Colorado

Notices

Dyno correction factor in Colorado

Old 10-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cstraub
I am pretty sure where the SB stuff ended up but won't comment.
Then why bring it up? I'm pretty sure you're the only one that believes your bullchit..
Old 10-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes280
my bet he sales parts to them , that they private label
Liberty employes a good friend of mines son, Adam Christopher. His father was a mentor to me.

Ralph at Racers runs a top notch organization and I respect what the man has done up there.

Lucy I have met and consider a survivor in this day in age and they have done quite well.
Mike, just like the works "with", notice he doesn't claim to sell them anything. More BS. These guys are all WD I believe. They buy direct. He "knows" them. WOW.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

The fact is Chris, even though you know the who's who in the marine or racing industry it doesn't change the fact that you sold some cams with duration and lift that caused endless reversion/driveability problems with your customers who TRUSTED you to sell them stuff that works. THEN to turn around and blame everything and everyone else???? I don't blame you for trying, you crunched some numbers and played with whatever cam program you had and came up with something you THOUGHT would work good, I GUESS THESE WOULD BE CONSIDERED "EXPERIMENTAL" CAMS" it sukked and caused problems. At that point you needed to just man up and buy the guys a new cam and help straighten the mess you created out, we have all made mistakes and it really doesn't matter "who you know" all you are doing by name dropping them is dragging them into your mess. I experimented with some transmission stuff before too that didn't work out so well, some all out oil circuit mods and ligthening some parts just a little too much, when the customer didn't get the results we were looking for (and didn't have reverse to back up after spinning out on the track) I started over with things just stepped back a little bit and made everything right, I did HOWEVER tell the guy before hand what I was trying so he knew the possible consequences, Smitty
Old 10-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
Then why bring it up? I'm pretty sure you're the only one that believes your bullchit..
If you need an account with AFR I can get you one if you like. Just let me know.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by articfriends
The fact is Chris, even though you know the who's who in the marine or racing industry it doesn't change the fact that you sold some cams with duration and lift that caused endless reversion/driveability problems with your customers who TRUSTED you to sell them stuff that works. THEN to turn around and blame everything and everyone else???? I don't blame you for trying, you crunched some numbers and played with whatever cam program you had and came up with something you THOUGHT would work good, I GUESS THESE WOULD BE CONSIDERED "EXPERIMENTAL" CAMS" it sukked and caused problems. At that point you needed to just man up and buy the guys a new cam and help straighten the mess you created out, we have all made mistakes and it really doesn't matter "who you know" all you are doing by name dropping them is dragging them into your mess. I experimented with some transmission stuff before too that didn't work out so well, some all out oil circuit mods and ligthening some parts just a little too much, when the customer didn't get the results we were looking for (and didn't have reverse to back up after spinning out on the track) I started over with things just stepped back a little bit and made everything right, I did HOWEVER tell the guy before hand what I was trying so he knew the possible consequences, Smitty
Smitty,
If these "guys" will contact me with there issues I will glad to come to some resolution with them.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Smitty,
If these "guys" will contact me with there issues I will glad to come to some resolution with them.
From what I have seen and read this was a few years ago and these problems have been resolved by other people since, SB/CFM/Scott B could clarify though as I am not directly in the loop and he was directly involved, Smitty
Old 10-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

If you need an account with AFR I can get you one if you like. Just let me know.

No thanks, I'd hate be associated with you in any way.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by articfriends
From what I have seen and read this was a few years ago and these problems have been resolved by other people since, SB/CFM/Scott B could clarify though as I am not directly in the loop, Smitty
Smitty,
With all due respect if you have seen this then you should know the person. Have them contact me and we can go over it. If I was in the wrong I will make it right but as of today, Adam, the one 1 blower engine linked here off of Speedwake had issues and I sent him a cam of his choice no charge.

B2B's build was brought up. I supplied the cam and many other parts for that build then I was persecuted over after it dropped valve after 27 hours. Some accused me of covering up a lifter issue, but after Todd posted pictures of the lifter then that accuzation was out the door.

So as you say you are not in the loop it is just what you have been told I would ask you to tell the people who know to have the people contact me. My number is 423 391 7774

Last edited by cstraub; 10-02-2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Correct phone number
Old 10-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
No thanks, I'd hate be associated with you in any way.

I would not burn any bridges at this point in your career. This industry is very large but it is very small. When you are offered help, take my advice you need to be gracious.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I would not burn any bridges at this point in your career. This industry is very large but it is very small. When you are offered help, take my advice you need to be gracious.

Is this gracious enough? Phuck you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.