38kv performance questions >

38kv performance questions

Notices

38kv performance questions

Old 05-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 214 Likes on 67 Posts

Only a fellow bilge monkey understands the sacrifice youíre making to make that bilge look nice. 😁
The following 3 users liked this post by hblair:
hoodoo (05-03-2021), Nocoast (05-03-2021), Rookie (05-03-2021)
Old 05-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Itís not even close to what you have going on hblair! Yours is looking amazing
Old 05-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I just finished putting the last coat of epoxy in the bilge. I was really wanting to do black, but my plan unexpectedly changed. I ordered Total Boats bilge paint, with the understanding that I could tint the grey to black. If you have had that thought as well Iíll tell you that it is absolutely not possible. I want to be clear that their product is amazing and Iím not knocking it in any way, they were great to deal with. This pic shows the darkest it will go, itís almost to the point of separation. Anyways I think Iím ok with the dark grey. Iíll start rigging next week I need to get a bunch of parts finished and make a couple decisions on how I want to deal with the rot I found. The Upulstry shop is almost 6 weeks out so Iíll probably tackle that myself just to get on the water for the season. I am looking for good info on bottom blueprinting if anyone knows of any good articles. I put a straight edge on the bottom and I have the opposite of hook? I need to fill up to 5/8Ē in a couple spots. I believe thatís the reason I have to keep on the planes so hard to keep the bow down
The following users liked this post:
hblair (05-04-2021)
Old 05-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
How much HP does it take to make a 38KV run 82?
i know old thread............

but to answer question,,,engine builder or machine shop dynamic speed,,,told me my motors should be 675 -700 hp....and the 82 was with 4 people ,,,full tank of gas,,,and FLAT water,,,remeber boat is sstraight v bottom...still think boat should about 85..

flash....out