The producers behind the new Reggie Fountain documentary have launched a Kickstarter campaign to help fund a larger TV release of the story.
Spectacular or spectacularly disappointing—that was the book on Turbine-class catamarans in offshore racing.
Florida Powerboat Club founder Stu Jones is extremely excited about his new television production ventures.
Whether you’re on lead guitar or behind the wheel of an offshore raceboat, it’s a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.
Still dealing in performance boats, Kentucky’s Lake Cumberland Marine is expanding into the recreational market with a hometown approach thanks to its new management.
Hot-and-not picks for the offshore racing event of the season.
Last weekend’s first-ever 188-mile Dam Challenge on Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks is open to any takers—serious or not so serious.
The latest Superboat Vee-class raceboat will see its first racing action next weekend.
Competitors take race ready to a new level heading into Central Florida for this weekend’s P1 USA Series finale in St. Cloud.
Performance boat enthusiast and successful businessman Mark Fischer is ready to take Deep Impact Custom Boats to another level.
- Wanted OMC 4.3L Block and exhaust manifolds
- Team Steve Quick Jeweler calls it quits after a 14 year run
- Gen 6 Heads on a Mk 4 Block
- pair of holley 750DP carbs
- Purchasing a Donzi Doral
- Have a pair of imco boxes with steering and HP gimbals, pair bravo xr with sportmaste
- Truck and Trailer from Haulover to Key West
- 89 Top Gun Fuel filters
- GIL Group 27 Cast Aluminum Battery Trays
- What I Have Learned From OSO (suggestion for a sticky that non experts should read)
- Myco trailer resto
- Countdown to Key West: Qatar Team Boats Out for SBI Worlds
- best & classic names for go fast boats
- Ben Kramer to be released!?!?
- trouble planning off - end off season....no top end
- SBI Key West Worlds by www.freezeframevideo.net
- #9 gentry 46' scarab restoratoin
- 32' Fever top speed