Illinois’ John LiCausi couldn’t be more proud of his 19-foot Scarab Sprint and his anniversary edition P-29 Scarab.
Because there’s never been a better year for it.
It’s hard to believe we won’t be seeing the lively and lovable Reese Lewis, aka Miss GEICO, at another event.
An offshore racing fan favorite, the In Tone Chicken Crew brings pure fun to the party.
Thanks to a party on Friday night, I put many faces to many names and left Key West with some unforgettable memories.
A slew of great things that—quite literally— meant the Worlds to this author.
Taking a cue from his uncle, an accomplished offshore racer, Cole Leibel turned to Chief Performance to repower Wild Cat, his 36-foot Skater.
It was showtime South Florida-style as the 55th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show docked with great weather, crowds and increased sales numbers.
One of the principal architects of the superboat revolution, Tony Marcantonio bowed out this season—but he’ll be back with a vengeance next year.
The Powerboat P1 red carpet event held in the iconic arena of performance – the Daytona International Speedway – was a first-class affair from start to finish.
- Any BC boaters here?
- Bravo Wingplate
- TRS Wingplate
- Rehoboh Beach Delaware though Richmond VA (anytime before 2015)????????
- Should have pulled it a week earlier!! LOL
- the elusive b&m blower pulley
- 27 Mirage vs 29 Mirage and 29 Mirage plus
- 24" Spinelli 4 blade props
- Question About IMCO and CMI Parts When Figuring Sale Price
- Question: Putting the Boat and Trailer on the Market In Feb