The Miami International Boat Show kicked off Thursday, February 14. Matt Trulio was in town and toured day one with the legendary John Cosker. Cosker designed every Deep Impact in this photo. Make sure to check out Trulio’s story.
The Miami Boat Show
by Matt Trulio
February 15th, 2013
- ANY other 32' Black Thunders out there like this one?
- 454 mag parts
- How many boats does Skater and MTI build in a year?
- How flammable are fiberglass resin fumes
- 2 really nice boat trailers 1 bunk 1 roller 10k # capacity
- What kind of RPM does your motor or motors idle at?
- Two GM small block rebuildable cores with Vortech Heads
- pm's cleared
- 2 New Doug Wright 32's being built in their new factory
- Bounty paid! Looking for a specific configuration Chevrolet/GMC 8.1L truck:
- So what broke on your boat last season?
- Randy Garciga and cobra put used parts in their engines cont
- Cig Pics Let's See em'
- I'll just leave this here
- Does prop slip increase or decrease with speed? Top speed less than expected.
- 750hp Nordic Heat outdrive setup
- Konrads on a TopGun
- Best oversize all terrain tire that still needs to haul?
- OPA Awards Banquet, February 7th 2015
- 27PC Transom Repair