The Miami International Boat Show kicked off Thursday, February 14. Matt Trulio was in town and toured day one with the legendary John Cosker. Cosker designed every Deep Impact in this photo. Make sure to check out Trulio’s story.
The Miami Boat Show
by Matt Trulio
February 15th, 2013
- Desert Storm Organizer Hospitalized
- 74 Magnum Maltese on Craigslist
- gas price at 6$/gal today!
- cause of accident off marco in 2007 ?
- Drive oil reservoir swap
- Livorsi Control
- Big rectangle blemish in hull of 290 enticer...
- Stainless marine Pop-up trim indicator 2 stick Blue For sale
- Adding drop in bow rider in Daytona
- Snowy Mountain Brewery Given Parity Restrictions
- Recommendations for 1st LOTO trip.... Where to stay?
- 2014 Tickfaw 200, Springfield louisiana May1-3
- what makes LOTO so popular?
- VIDEO - Donzi Getting Big Air on Steep Waves Off San Francisco
- Return deposit or not ?
- Happy Birthday Teamsynergy
- A freind of ours is moveing and needs to sell this fast
- Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats