The Miami International Boat Show kicked off Thursday, February 14. Matt Trulio was in town and toured day one with the legendary John Cosker. Cosker designed every Deep Impact in this photo. Make sure to check out Trulio’s story.
The Miami Boat Show
by Matt Trulio
February 15th, 2013
- Cajun Trucking-transporter
- 33 pp in classifieds, Info?
- XCAT Series Heading to Australia in 2015
- 1994 Formula 252LS
- 39 Top Guns For Sale ?
- Best Place For Remanufactured Outdrives
- Skater cover
- 1996 HP 500 Carb lifter part numbers
- Great Tribute Video for Carey Downs and Jeremie Floyd
- Donzi 3" circular logos for ZX and ZR fairings; New
- Our New Twin 650HP Big Block Running Strong!!
- Wake Jumping with Bow Bling
- We've lost another one too soon. RIP Carey Downs. :(
- 2nd time out, 104mph,
- Boats that might be for sale for a while
- I just got word that Mike Fiore passed away.
- Scarab Panther always a work in progress
- Baja Islander 272 - performance expectations?
- Beached BOAT - Lake Mead
- Anyone in the market for a 39?