The Miami International Boat Show kicked off Thursday, February 14. Matt Trulio was in town and toured day one with the legendary John Cosker. Cosker designed every Deep Impact in this photo. Make sure to check out Trulio’s story.
The Miami Boat Show
by Matt Trulio
February 15th, 2013
- Looking for a pair of shadow castor led lights.
- 2 xr uppers w teague heavy duty main caps
- 2 500 efi setups w asm throttle bodys
- Boat detailing around Ft Lauderdale
- Turbocharging a Mercruiser 502, guidance required.
- 4 blade 20 pitch prop, need help trying to figure out what brand it is
- IMCO SCX4 Single V Hull
- Ready to build a new boat.
- 52 footer
- WANTED: Full Boat cover for 32' Fountain
- 2015 Don Aronow Around Long Island Memorial Marathon
- motor oils prefered on performance boats
- Fuel pump
- Got #%ucked again
- Get those Apaches ready!!!!
- my last project is for sale if anyone interested in a sweet ass boat ...
- Whats at the Ft Lauderdale Show???
- Things that make you go hmmmm..
- TIBBC "The Thread" again...